600 Second Saga is currently taking submissions. Submission guidelines are below, if you have questions please feel free to contact me.
- Flash fiction pieces between 750 and 1,000 words (complete stories)
- Science fiction and fantasy
- The show is Clean (if you aren’t sure, contact me, basically don’t swear)
- Reprints welcome
- You retain all your rights – reprints are encouraged – give me a place to point people if they’d like to buy your work or to read more by you
- I also look forward to sharing links to your book, website, social media platform, or podcast
- I can work with you if you’d like a copy of your audio for another project as well – contact me if you have questions
How do I submit?
- Email your flash fiction to firstname.lastname@example.org with 600 Second Saga Submission in the subject
- Story title
- Name (and how to pronounce it please!)
- A short bio in 3rd person please (100-150 words, if you contact me, I can look at your story to see how many bio words will fit)
- Flash Fiction attached as a .doc/.rtf
When will you get back to me?
I’ll respond within 24 hours to let you know I’ve received your story. I’ll review your story and usually will get back to you within a week. If you haven’t heard within 10 days please query through email or the contact form. Please log your submission on The Submission Grinder.
Please only one submission at a time, once a piece has gone live you can submit another.
The turn around time is usually much less than a week, so please no simultaneous submissions.
Authors are entered into a quarterly drawing for a free audiobook credit at Audible.com
Please note that these must all be true…
- You are the original creator of the work
- You are the copyright holder of the work
- You are not prohibited by any prior agreement from the transfer of non-exclusive audio rights to the work
- All information submitted is accurate and truthful – you’re responsible